Wednesday 10 June 2020

June 10, 1990: Jennifer played "I Think I Love You" and said it expressed her feelings for me



Thirty years ago today

I went to bed at 3:00 after having spent nine hours painting my place. I got up at 10:00, saw some uneven patches in my work and used the rest of the paint on them. It was still not flawless but I was relatively satisfied.
Yvette called and invited me to a barbecue. Jennifer called and said she still had a bad back. I told her I would be over later.
The barbecue was kind of boring but it was nice being with Yvette and I had fun dancing.
I went over to Jennifer's place and she said she wanted me to listen to a song that expressed how she felt about me. It was "I Think I Love You" by the Partridge Family and she lip-synced the words to me while looking into my eyes.


I worked on the collage that I was making for her wall and then I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment