Thursday 4 June 2020

June 4, 1990: I Was Distanced by Jennifer, Yvette said She Missed Me, I Did a 69 with Nancy



Thirty years ago today

I called Jennifer at work but there was a strange distance between us after our argument the night before. She said she couldn't see me until Friday.
I suddenly missed Yvette an awful lot and decided to call her as soon as I got home. She'd said she didn't want to see me for a month but we could still talk on the phone. When I got in I decided to first throw some laundry in the washer. The phone rang and it was Yvette. I told her I missed her and she said she felt the same way. I asked her for a date on July 1st but she offered me one for the next day, which was $3.50 Tuesday and she said I could choose the movie. She asked if I would like to stay overnight at her place. I said I would bring a change of clothes so I could go to work from her place.
Nancy came over later and spent the night. We talked about her feelings and then did a 69.

No comments:

Post a Comment