Friday 26 June 2020

June 26, 1990: It was Jennifer's "Time Space Warp Day" when she dressed sexy while alone


Thirty years ago today

It was the day that Jennifer called her "Time Space Warp. She said she was going to put on something sexy and pamper herself. Since she would be alone I didn't understand the "sexy" part but she told me she would call and explain it later.
After work Nancy went with me up to the library to help me renew some books. I also got a new card. I left her on her way downtown and then made a photocopy for her.
Jennifer didn't call.
I did quite a bit of cleaning up. I put my photographs back on the walls, picked up all the stuff that had fallen on the floor from the drawer and glued some cartoons I'd clipped into the scrapbook. The place was still a mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment