Tuesday 30 June 2020

June 30, 1990: Jennifer asked me not to put my arm around her in public



Thirty years ago today

I worked on the collage on Jennifer's wall for a while and then joined her in bed. We woke up fairly early but just lay there together until around noon.
We went to the donut shop, had coffee and played Arkanoid.
We walked along Bloor toward Bathurst. When she asked me not to put my arm around her I felt rejected and it changed my mood.
We went to Honest Ed's, some shoe stores and then to Kensington Market where we argued about her not wanting me to touch her in public.
While she was buying food in the market I went to the liquor store and bought her a quart of corked French beer. We went back to her place where we had dinner and another argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment