Sunday 21 June 2020

June 21, 1990: Yvette said she was over her emotional thing and she would replace the records she broke



Thirty years ago today

I went home after work to change before meeting Jennifer. While I was there Yvette called to tell me herself what I'd heard the day before: that she'd broken my records. She said she was over her emotional thing and she promised that she would replace them.
I was half an hour ahead of Jennifer. While we ate and drank we talked about her relationship with me, Eric and with anyone else that she felt inclined to play with. I showed her some thoughts that I'd written down on the topic. I told her that I wasn't going to fall out of love with her if she had sex with other men but I wasn't going to have sex with her too soon after she did either. She was impressed that I didn't lay down an ultimatum.

No comments:

Post a Comment