Thursday 11 June 2020

June 11, 1990: I went to Yvette's place after calling Jennifer to tell her I missed her



June 11, 1990

I worked until 18:00 and had to rush to meet Yvette at the Bloor Cinema. There was a delay on the subway and I arrived three minutes before the film started. I checked inside but she wasn't there. There was a short feature shown first and so I went outside to look for her but she still hadn't arrived. The movie was starting and although I'd seen "Swimming to Cambodia" quite a few times I didn't want to miss it this time and so I took a seat.
When I called Yvette later she said that she'd gotten there at 19:05 and saw somebody in the back that looked like me but was too embarrassed to come close and so she went home. I was disappointed but I went over to her place after first calling Jennifer to tell her that I missed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment