Saturday 27 June 2020

June 27, 1990: The more I made myself available to Jennifer the less she felt she needed me



Thirty years ago today

I finished work at 16:30 and I was scheduled to pick Jennifer up from City TV at 18:00. I was in the area at 17:30 and so I went to the patio at the Beverley and had a beer.
I bought some roses and went to get Jennifer. We went up to her office where I helped her move some boxes.
We took the streetcar to the movie theatre and on the way we talked about our relationship. I told her that I thought that the more available I made myself to her the less she felt she needed me. She admitted that there was something to that.
We saw "Batman" and afterwards we had dinner and drinks. She told me what she thought that Eric had that I didn't and vice versa. She said that it was sixty-forty in my favour.

No comments:

Post a Comment