Saturday 20 June 2020

June 20, 1990: Yvette broke the records that I'd left at her place



Thirty years ago today

I didn't call Jennifer at lunchtime as I usually would have.
When I got home I knocked on Nancy's door because I was depressed and needed hugs.
Jennifer called and said she would like to come over around 22:30 but she phoned later to say she couldn't make it. I reminded her of our date the next day to go for wings at The Main Event and she said she would see me there. She informed me that Yvette had called her at work and had told her that she had broken the records that I'd left at her place.
I was almost finished with my "tit collage".
My place was a mess and I hadn't made much of a dent in the disarray.
Nancy stayed over and we spent the night cuddling.

No comments:

Post a Comment