Sunday 7 June 2020

June 7, 1990: Yvette Said I'd Looked Right at Her Without Seeing Her



Thirty years ago today

After work I changed clothes in the subway. I got off at Eglinton and went to the liquor store to buy Grolshe. Then I walked to the Kitchen Table where I bought flowers for Yvette. I walked to Yvette's place and stopped in the health food store to pick up a Now Magazine. Two minutes later I met Yvette in front of her door and she told me that she'd just been in the health food store and I'd looked right at her without seeing her.
We went to the video store to rent The Party and then bought slurpees at the Mac's Milk store. We had homemade tofu burgers and beer for dinner and then watched the movie. It was still as funny as it was the last time I'd seen it. As soon as it was over we began to make love.

No comments:

Post a Comment