Tuesday 16 June 2020

June 16, 1990: Jennifer came through the window and looked so ravishing that if she'd brought a preacher I would have married her on the spot



Thirty years ago today

Jennifer came through the window at around 12:30 and woke me up. She looked so ravishing in her polka dot dress puffed out with a crinoline, her long gloves, her make-up and with her hair up high that if she'd brought a preacher through the window with her I would have married her right then and there.
But I disappointed her because I was too sleepy to make love. We just cuddled all night.
I worked until 14:00 and called Jennifer. She told me that there was a surprise for me at home.
When I got there I saw that she'd cleaned up my place quite a bit and had bought me some carnations. She left a bill that read that I had to pay her back in sex. Just then the phone rang and it was Jennifer. She said for me to bring a two-four to her place.
I had a beer, did some work, took a shower and then headed up to Jennifer's. On the way I found some books and records at a lawn sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment