Wednesday 17 June 2020

June 17, 1990: Meeting Jennifer's friend Tony was a test because she trusted his judgement about her men. I passed


Thirty years ago today

Jennifer, her friend Tony and I had a picnic on the roof of Jennifer's building. We put on shows for one another by singing songs and stuff.
My meeting Tony was some sort of acid test because apparently Jennifer trusted his judgment about her men.
I passed.
Jennifer went to bed earlier than me because her back was bothering her and so Tony and I talked. We discovered that we'd met before because Tony knew my ex-girlfriend Brenda.
I made love to Jennifer in the morning and then she went back to sleep while I worked on the collage-mural for her wall.
We went out for breakfast and on the way back bought some fruit and juice. We made sangria, read poetry and talked for a long while.
Later on we had an argument but then we made up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment