Sunday 14 June 2020

June 14, 1990: Jennifer said she didn't want to see me anymore because she was falling in love with me


Thirty years ago today

Jennifer called at about 1:30 to tell me that she didn't want to see me anymore because she was falling in love with me. I was half asleep and told her to call me later. I called her at 7:00 before leaving for work and told her that I didn't want to lose her. She said she was very glad to hear that. I said I'd call her later but when I tried at noon there was no answer.
After work I was about to call Jennifer from Dundas West station and I saw her getting off a streetcar. We decided that we were meant to meet and so we stayed together. She bought some wine and beer and we spent a quiet night together. She gave me a bath and a pedicure.


No comments:

Post a Comment