Friday 19 June 2020

June 19, 1990: Yvette called to ask if I was in love with Jennifer and I told her I was. She hung up.



Thirty years ago today

At about 0:30 the phone rang while I was in bed. I thought it would be Jennifer but it was Yvette. She asked me if I was in love with Jennifer and I told her I was. She hung up on me. I called her back and asked if we could be friends but she said, No!" and hung up again.
I called Jennifer at lunchtime. She said she was having a bad day and that we needed to talk.
I phoned her after work and she told me she would be at The Amsterdam. I went home to shower and change and then I met her.
Jennifer told me that she'd had sex with Eric the night before and that it had been more sensual than making love with me. I was upset, offended and jealous. We argued.

No comments:

Post a Comment