Tuesday 23 June 2020

June 23, 1990: I bought Jennifer a dress



Thirty years ago today

I woke up fairly early but Jennifer was already out of bed. We gradually got ready and went out into the rainy, windy day under my umbrella. We casually made our way downtown. We stopped just after Lansdowne for coffee at a donut shop where they had an Arkanoid game on the table. Jennifer enjoyed playing with me even though she was new to the game and not very good.
We walked down to College and caught the streetcar to Spadina where we wandered south through Chinatown and bought some incense. We cut over to Kensington Market and checked out the second hand clothing stores where I bought her a dress.
We had lunch in the Market and then bought some veggies to take back to her place.

No comments:

Post a Comment