Sunday 28 June 2020

June 28, 1990: Jennifer said she felt nothing. I thought she was lying to herself



Thirty years ago today

Jennifer and I split on a bitter note after she told me she felt nothing. I thought that she was lying to herself.
I was a little troubled concerning what she'd said but I was in a pretty good mood otherwise during the day.
That night Nancy and I decided ... No, I decided and Nancy went along with us going to see "Camille Claudel"at The Kingsway instead of "The Unbearable Lightness of Being". It was all right as historical films go but Isabelle Adjani gave an incredible performance.
Nancy and I were on our way home after getting off the streetcar when suddenly went into a parking lot and sat down. She was very tense and upset about something. I hugged her for a while and then took her to my place.


No comments:

Post a Comment