Monday 29 June 2020

June 29, 1990: She asked me to take her clothes off and said she needed to have me



Thirty years ago today

Nancy laid down while I got ready for bed. After I turned the light off and crawled in beside her she asked me to take her clothes off. She said she needed to have me and so we made love. She was becoming very beautiful.
On my way home from work I saw Nancy and Susan from the streetcar. I guessed they were on their way to MacDonald's and so I got off and surprised them there. We went shopping at Mr Grocer.
I went home, did some stuff and then I took a nap. When I got up I did some more stuff, took a shower and then did some more.
Jennifer called to tell me she was home. As soon as I hung up Yvette called to tell me she would meet me at Harbourfront. At the same time that Yvette called Nancy knocked on my door.

No comments:

Post a Comment