Thursday 18 June 2020

June 18, 1990: I called Jennifer and got an eerie feeling to hear that her number was out of service



Thirty years ago today

I worked until 18:00, went home, showered and changed and then met Yvette at Aladdin's. We went to a Polish place where we talked and ate. I had cheese crepes and a couple of beers.
We went to see "The Cook, the Thief, His Wife and Her Lover" and it was incredible for the costumes, lighting, cinematography, the soundtrack and for certain special effects and story ideas. However, the plot seemed kind of pointless.





                                                

I walked Yvette to the subway and went home.
When I tried to call Jennifer I got a recording that said the number was out of service. It gave me a very eerie feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment