Monday 15 June 2020

June 15, 1990: Jennifer called and instructed me to set an atmosphere for her arrival because she looked sensational



Thirty years ago today

After work I cashed my cheque and then went to BGM with the slide of Jennifer's wedding portrait to order two eight-by-tens.
I went home to change and then went out to buy more paint for finishing my apartment. I picked up six bottles of a variety of beer.
I heated some lamb and called Yvette. In our conversation she informed me that I didn't dress well. She also told me that she just wanted to be friends from then on.
After I hung up from my talk with Yvette, Jennifer phoned to tell me she would be over at midnight. She instructed me to burn incense and light candles to create an atmosphere for her arrival because, "I look sensational!"
I fell asleep at around 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment