Wednesday 24 June 2020

June 24, 1990: I read to Jennifer from Henry Miller


Thirty years ago today

After Jennifer made us a very nice dinner we went over to the Range, which was a pretty funny hoser disco at the corner of Dundas West and Bloor. We danced to a couple of songs before closing time and then we went to my place.
She teased me about my sloppiness and so I tidied up a bit before we went to bed.
When I got up I cleaned some more but the room was still a disaster.
I made us an omelette for breakfast, strawberries with yogourt, and coffee. Jennifer enjoyed it.
I read to her from Henry Miller.
We lazed about while I worked on my projects.
We took a shower together and then walked back to her place, stopping at Alladin's for coffee along the way.
She let me take some negatives of her to develop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment