Tuesday 2 June 2020

June 2, 1990: I Bought Her Some Nice Panties to Replace the One's I'd Torn from Her Body When We Made Love



Thirty years ago today

I worked until 13:00 and then went to the Bay where I bought Jennifer some nice panties to replace the ones I ripped from her body while making love.
I tried to replace my shaving foil but the Bay no longer carried that size. They gave me the address of the store that sells that brand and I went there but they were closed.
I went to the hardware store in Parkdale where I bought a tray, a roller and some midnight grey paint for my walls. I planned to paint them so that Yvette would be more comfortable in my home.
Jennifer came over with her godson Jordache. She changed his diaper while I got ready. We went to the Beer Store and then we walked up Roncesvalles. A grocer thought that the baby was ours and so I asked him which of us our child resembled. He said he looked like both of us.
At Jennifer's place I fed Jordache and dressed him in his jammies. Jennifer and I had dinner and a couple of beers and went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment