Friday 5 June 2020

June 5, 1990: Nancy Told Me She Wanted to Have My Baby



Thirty years ago today

Nancy told me she wanted to have my baby.
On my way to meet Yvette at Sneaky Dee's on Yonge Street I stopped at the CIBC machine to get some cash. The ATM was half closed but I thought I would try it anyway. It ate my card and didn't give it back. It was a strange coincidence because I'd also lost my bank card the last time I met Yvette at Sneaky Dee's.
Luckily she had a bit of money and she'd already bought the tickets. We saw "Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down", which reminded me of the films of Fellini in many ways. It was amusing but not as erotic or provocative as the title suggested.
We went back to her place and made love into the morning but she wouldn't let me go down on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment