Wednesday 3 June 2020

June 3, 1990: Jennifer argued that I was invading her space by holding her hand



Thirty years ago today

Jennifer got up to feed Jordache at 7:30. I climbed down from the loft an hour or so later and went out to buy us coffee and juice. I picked up two mangoes and some grapes as well.
Just as we were getting ready to have breakfast and then take Jordache for a walk, his mother showed up. She stayed to chat for a while and then took the baby with her.
Jennifer and I went for a stroll. I took her to see the old Indian Head house in the neighbourhood and then we walked down Indian Rd and along Howard Park to High Park where we watched a couple of baseball games.
We had an argument about her spontaneously claiming her space against me putting my arm around her or holding her hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment