Monday 12 April 2021

April 12, 1991: It was Nancy's birthday so I got her Belgian chocolate, purple roses and a pin with a flying bird


Thirty years ago today

            Nancy got up at around 7:00 and went to her last day of work. It was her birthday, so after shaving, showering and doing the dishes I went out to shop for a present. I bought some chocolates at the Belgian shop and walked in and out of stores all the way to Kew Beach until I found something that I thought she might like. It was a hand painted pin with a flying bird on it. I also bought her some purple roses. 
            When I got home I called Nancy, but she'd decided to go out with her mother and sister. I was very disappointed. 
            She came over at 22:30 and we went for dinner at The Beacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment