Monday 5 April 2021

April 5, 1991: We got a McDonald's meal and a shot of schnapps but no tip


Thirty years ago today

            I was half an hour late for work on Friday. Jim and I picked up Donny at Keele and Finch and we moved to his son's estate about 300 km out of town near Paris. We put the ramps on the second floor roof and unloaded all the stuff. We each got a McDonald's meal and a shot of schnapps but no tip. We got back to the yard at 20:45. 
            When I got home I called Nancy and we argued for an hour. She was afraid to order a phone in her name because she was thought that the government would find out. I reminded her that she had no experience in that area like I did but she wouldn't trust me. She decided she was going to try to tell Bell that she was my ex-girlfriend Brenda and then have the phone transferred to her name.

No comments:

Post a Comment