Thursday 29 April 2021

April 29, 1991: Nancy said she would like to try living with me again before the baby was born


Thirty years ago today 

            On Monday I met Donny and Bob at the job site. It was a small move and the customer was only transferring to the end of the same short street, but there was also a piano. We each got a $10 tip.
            Apparently Jim got fired for drinking and driving the truck on Saturday. 
            At home I tried to call the income tax people but the line was always busy. 
            Nancy called in the evening and told me she would like to try living with me again before the baby was born. She said she would come over on Tuesday afternoon. 
            I worked on some projects and made a mess going through my basket of pictures while working on a collage. 
            I masturbated. 
            There was still no mail from Foreplay Magazine or from anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment