Sunday 4 April 2021

April 4, 1991: The ultrasound showed it was as developed as a 37 week foetus at 35 & could be born any time


Thirty years ago today

            I got up at around 7:30 on Thursday. I was supposed to meet Nancy at Davisville for ten to 8:00 but I was half an hour late. We went for an ultrasound and they brought me in when the pictures were on the screen. We expected to see a full foetus but the baby was too big at almost eight months and so all we could see were body parts, like the heart, the head, the spine and the testicles. The technician said it was as developed as a thirty seven week old foetus at thirty five weeks and so it could be born at any time. 
            I went to Teasers and this time got Kelly. She was gorgeous and very nice but terminally bored. She talked with me for an hour after the dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment