Tuesday 20 April 2021

April 20, 1991: We laid sweetly together but then started arguing. I got frustrated and wanted to strangle her but instead swung my fist into the wall


Thirty years ago today

            Nancy had waited for me at my place all day on Friday the 19th. When I got home at 18:30 she called me from the library. I went to meet her there and returned some books, finding out I owed $12. I took some more out. 
            We went shopping for provisions for the birth. When we got back we argued some more about where to have the baby. 
            I marinated some chicken then rubbed Nancy's tummy. Later in bed we laid sweetly together but then started arguing again. I got frustrated and wanted to strangle her. After I swung my fist into the wall and hurt my hand she apologized for some of the things she'd said. We slept apart for a while but on Saturday morning we were together. 
            I made her breakfast and then went out to find where I'd forgotten my books. It turned out that I'd left them in the coffee store. 
            Later we argued again and she left saying she wouldn't see me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment