Friday 23 April 2021

April 23, 1991: Nancy slept on my lap in the park


Thirty years ago today

            Nancy came over with Susan late Monday night, bringing a few things and the juicer. Susan was going to take our picture together but I was in a bad mood and didn't want to. Nancy stayed over and neither of us slept very well but we did turn to face each other in the night. 
            On Tuesday morning she made me breakfast while I went to the supermarket to buy juice. I got the newspapers for free. 
            We went for a walk later so she could cash her GST cheque. 
            She slept on my lap in the park. 
            We went to Fitzgerald's where she had fish and chips and I had chili with a beer. 
            We went home and I changed my sweater for work. The job didn't last long and I was home around 19:30. 
             Nancy and I were going to take a walk before bedtime so she could try to get tired, but we had an argument about the place of birth again.

No comments:

Post a Comment