Saturday 24 April 2021

April 24, 1991: After our argument Nancy and I slept apart and didn't have much to say when we got up


Thirty years ago today

             After our argument Nancy and I slept apart and didn't have much to say on Wednesday morning. She went out around noon to keep an appointment with our midwife Bridget. I started cleaning up soon after she left and the place was all tidied up by the time she got back. 
            I mopped the floors and then started scraping off the sign that had been glued to the window. Nancy started helping me and when we got it all off I took all the lower living room windows out and washed them. Then I went outside and cleaned the upper ones. 
            We went to The Fox and saw The Gait Girl, then we went for wings at Fitzgerald's. I had two beers. 
            I stayed up and worked on a collage while Nancy went to bed, but she couldn't sleep and so I read to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment