Wednesday 14 April 2021

April 14: Nancy still wouldn't make love with me


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday morning Nancy still wouldn't make love with me. 
            She got up early and did some cleaning in the bathroom, then she came back to bed. I got up in the early afternoon and made some granola that Nancy liked. 
            She cleaned some more of the bathroom while I cleaned the kitchen. I went back to bed until after a couple of hours when Nancy woke me up to tell me she was hungry. She'd found $20 that she'd been saving and decided that she wanted us to walk up to Kingston Road for a slice of pizza. But it was raining very hard and so instead we caught the streetcar to Licks where we had milkshakes. Then we took another tram back to the trattoria next door to my place. She had the chicken stuffed pasta and I had a market salad with a beer. It was fantastic. 
           Nancy went back to her parents' place.

No comments:

Post a Comment