Tuesday 13 April 2021

April 13, 1991: I exchanged $6 in U.S. money but all I got for it was $6.79 Canadian.


Thirty years ago today

            At The Beacher Nancy had half a glass of white wine. I had the chicken souvlaki and my first beer in one and a half weeks. 
           We went back to my place but Nancy didn't want to make love and hadn't for a while. 
           I got up around noon and made an omelette. 
           We went to a lawn sale and bought some yarn. There was a baby carriage for $25 but I didn't buy it.
           We went shopping and bought some cleanser. We looked at baby stuff. The second hand things are nicer. 
           I couldn't cash my paycheque from Foreplay Magazine because the stupid machine was closed. I exchanged $6 in U.S. money but all I got for it was $6.79 Canadian. 
           We went home and Nancy went to sleep while I made fettuccine. She got up and had some at around 20:30. 
           We went to Parkdale and I went to visit Carlo but he wasn't home.

No comments:

Post a Comment