Friday 30 April 2021

April 30, 1991: The customers I moved gave me baby clothes and a credenza



Thirty years ago today

            It took me two hours to get to the shop on Tuesday and I arrived at 8:06. I went out with Bob and Gary met us at the job site half an hour after we got there. 
            The customer's wife gave me a bunch of apparently new boy's baby clothes and her husband gave me a credenza. For lunch they bought us subs and pop. 
            We took their stuff back to the warehouse to put in storage. I left the credenza there and arranged for Gary to bring it to the job site on Wednesday. 
            When I got home at around 19:00 Nancy was cooking. She told me that Mike Copping called. 
            A friend of my ex-girlfriend Brenda phoned because he wanted to sell me some comic books. 
            I called Beth at Foreplay Magazine but she hadn't yet read my story or sent me the latest issue. 
            I went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment