Saturday 3 April 2021

April 3, 1991: I wanted to talk with the tall, thin stripper with glasses and elegant lingerie but she left Teasers early


Thirty years ago today 

            On Wednesday morning there was no work. I got up at around 9:30. I called Wayne and found out there was no work for Thursday either. 
            I decided to take the apartment in the Beaches but Nancy couldn't reach the landlord that day. 
            I went out at 15:00 to check out that new strip joint on King between Bathurst and Spadina called "Teasers". The place wasn't crowded and the waitress, Lilly, was very charming. There was one tall, thin stripper with glasses who wore some very elegant black lingerie. I wanted to talk with her but she left at 19:00. I picked another, Sabrina, who had a more natural way of dancing, to be my very first table dancer. She got very close to me but I didn't think I could get along with her in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment