Monday 26 April 2021

April 26, 1991: The suspense was killing me whether or not I was going to have cockroaches in the new place


Thirty years ago today

            I got up at 5:45 on Friday. I met Roy and Scott at 8:00 at the donut shop at Yonge and Finch. Scott and I worked with Jim doing a small unloading job and we were done in no time. 
            I caught the Keele bus to Wilson Station and got home just as Nancy was leaving. She was going to spend a night or two at her parents' place. I hoped she wouldn't have the baby there. She didn't call me later. 
            I categorized two Tomb of Dracula comics and worked on some projects. 
            I cleaned the bedroom windows inside and out. 
            I masturbated. 
            I took the streetcar to the Hasty Market to buy pita and then walked back. I heated some falafel.
            The suspense was killing me. Was I going to have cockroaches in the new place or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment