Tuesday 10 November 2020

November 10, 1990: I stared into space a lot


Thirty years ago today 

            I got up around 10:30 and stared into space for a while. I had breakfast, went for a walk and had a couple of beers at the Squeeze Club. On the way home I had a sundae at McDonald's. At home I stared into space some more and then had a couple of beers. 
            Carlo came over and so I heated up some coffee. The conversation wasn't very stimulating and the time that it occupied slimmed my chances of making it to the Claremont to go dancing. It was after 19:00 by the time he left.
            I stared into space again. I shaved and showered but I didn't go to the Claremont because I still had laundry to do. 
            I did a lot of astrological charts, one of Bob Dylan, one of Leonard Cohen and some for Brenda, Judy and Nancy's mom. Nancy didn't call. I stared into space a lot that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment