Monday 16 November 2020

November 16, 1990: I kissed Nancy 14 times since I wouldn't see her until next Thursday


Thirty years ago today

            I kissed Nancy fourteen times in the morning to say goodbye since I wouldn't see her at least until the next Thursday. 
            I was about twenty minutes late for work. I went on the job with two new guys. Chris the driver had been around. I took down his birth information to do his chart. We moved a woman who didn't have a lot of stuff up to Erin. She bought us lunch. 
            We got back to the shop at 15:30 and heard about about an office job that was happening that night. So we had lunch and then went to 5100 Yonge. We were there until 22:30, so I got twelve hours of work that day. Chris gave me a ride right to my door. 
            I called Nancy and we talked until her mother needed the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment