Sunday 29 November 2020

November 29, 1990: The Spotted Dick was crowded, The Morrissey had changed, so we ended up at The Artful Dodger


Thirty years ago today

            I was on time to meet Chris and he was on time to pick me up. Anna was with him and so I took down her birth information so I could do her astrological chart. 
            Chris and I did an office move and we were finished around 16:30. We got a ride to the subway with Bill's nephew, who wants to be a comedian. 
            Chris and I decided to go for a beer but the Spotted Dick was too crowded. We went to The Morrissey but it had all changed and so we ended up at The Artful Dodger. I played the jukebox for which the price had gone up to $0.50. I didn't work it properly and so my song didn't play before we left. 
            I bought some Steinlager at Dundas West. 
            Nancy called later and told me she'd gotten a job working on the computer for Canada Post over the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment