Saturday 7 November 2020

November 7, 1990: After Nancy blew me we went to a movie


Thirty years ago today

            We moved someone down to St Clair and Walmer. We finished at 13:00, the customer gave me a $20 tip and a blaster. I just went home from there rather than going way back up to the suburbs to clock out. I bought some juice on the way. 
            I called the CKLN radio station but the production manager wasn't in. I left a message but he didn't call back. 
            I read something to Yvette's answering machine. 
            Nancy called and said she wanted to come over. After she got there she blew me and then we went out to a movie. We saw "Brazil" but she fell asleep. 
            I cashed a cheque for her but my machine would only give me $320. I kept the $20 and gave her the rest. 
            I read to Nancy from the baby book over the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment