Wednesday 4 November 2020

November 4, 1990: I was surprised by all the newspapers I'd accumulated. I cut out the cartoons


Thirty years ago today

            Nancy went to work at 8:45. 
            I got up at around 10:00. I had breakfast and did some work.
            I was working on a poem when the phone rang. It was Heidi! We talked for a long time and arranged to go see Eraserhead together on the next Thursday. 
            At around 13:30 I went for a long walk. I stopped for a coffee and did some research at The Squeeze Club. 
            I walked home and got a cone along the way. 
            Nancy called and asked me to order pizza. She got home half an hour later. 
            I cleaned the place up more than it had been in a long time. 
            I cut out a lot of cartoons and was surprised at how many newspapers I'd accumulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment