Saturday 21 November 2020

November 21, 1990: I went for an AIDS test and Nancy got highlights


Thirty years ago today

            Chris was fifteen minutes late picking me up so I drank the coffee but didn't eat the muffins that I'd bought for him and his girlfriend. 
            We had to wait two hours to unload the job that we'd loaded the day before so we went for breakfast. Bill didn't show up to help us until we were a quarter done because of car trouble. We finished around 16:00 and got a $35 tip. 
            Chris and I got a ride from the shop to the Keele subway station. 
            I went for an AIDS test and I would know in two weeks. 
            I called Nancy when I got home. She got a hair cut and highlights. She said she'd come to visit in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment