Sunday 15 November 2020

November 15, 1990: The old lady was slow and wanted everything packed


Thirty years ago today

            I got to work around 8:15. I found it very hard to get way up there by 8:00. I worked on a packing job with Jim Bilo at the home of an old couple. Jim left at 17:30 but I stayed for another half an hour. The old lady was very slow and she wanted every single item packed. 
            I caught the Kipling bus to the subway and went home. 
            Nancy called at 20:30 to say she'd meet me at the movie and asked me to buy some tortilla chips and salsa. She missed the first few minutes of "My Dinner with André" but she liked it, especially the final half and wished it had been longer. 
            I read the newspapers before I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment