Monday 9 November 2020

November 9, 1990: My holey sneakers got my socks soaked in the rain


Thirty years ago today

            I worked for eleven hours with Tod and Joe. 
            Because of trying to find a liquor store that was still open so I could buy beer I didn't get home until 22:00. 
            My holey sneakers got my socks soaked from walking in the rain. 
            Since the laundry room was closed I didn't have anything to wear to go to the Claremont and so I decided I would just go early the next night. 
            I talked with Nancy on the phone for quite a while. She worked for twelve hours that day and would be working Saturday and Sunday as well. It was her mother's birthday but she'd forgotten and so they did something at the last minute. 
            Susan was still mad at Nancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment