Thursday 26 November 2020

November 26, 1990: I started making little collages to turn into Christmas cards


Thirty years ago today 

            It was the second weekday in a row with no work but I was scheduled to do some swamping the next day. 
            In the early afternoon I went for a little lunch at this sandwich place called "Chews". It was out in the middle of the developing formerly industrial section of King Street West. Business was slow but I was sure it would pick up as the neighbourhood grew. 
            Whenever Nancy wouldn't be around for a while I tended to masturbate. I thought that I should get together before Christmas with Heidi, Elaine, Yvette and Jennifer. I started making little collages to turn into Christmas cards. Nancy didn't call that day but I left a reading on Yvette's answering machine. 
            I cleaned the place up a bit. 
            I would be meeting Mike the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment