Friday 6 November 2020

November 6, 1990: I worked fixing go carts for the Santa Clause parade


Thirty years ago today

            I worked in the morning in the warehouse fixing "go carts" for the Santa Clause parade. For lunch              I had chili and fries at the restaurant nearby.
            I worked in the afternoon with Randy, the owner of Mr Mover. He was one of the nicest guys I'd ever worked for. 
            We worked until 17:00, I got a $15.00 tip and the customer drove me to Finch. 
            After stopping at the store it was almost 19:00 by the time I got home. 
            I had something to eat, shaved, showered and did some cleaning. 
            Nancy called and we talked for a while. In the background I could hear her mother having a frantic argument with Susan over her having bleached her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment