Tuesday 24 November 2020

November 24, 1990: I met a woman who used to be married to the drummer for Yes


Thirty years ago today

            I got to 571 Jarvis at 9:30 and the truck arrived shortly after that. Seven of us unloaded one straight truck and one trailer. It seemed like a long day but we were finished at 14:30. 
            I walked up to Bloor, bought some fries and a shake and caught the subway to Dundas West. I walked to the 7-11 to use the bank machine and then I caught the streetcar home. 
            Nancy called from Rakina's baby shower and we decided to go see "Presumed Innocent" at the Fox. I was there before her and so I went for a beer. 
           I met a woman who used to be married to the drummer for Yes. 
           Nancy looked pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment