Wednesday 25 November 2020

November 25, 1990: I had chili from leftover goulash and a plastic brownie


Thirty years ago today 

            There was no work today. 
            Nancy left for work around 8:00. She didn't tell her mother that she stayed at my place. 
            I went out in the early afternoon to have lunch at the Taster's Deli. The chili was made out of leftover goulash. 
            I stopped at the Bright's Wine Store to buy a bottle of red, then I walked to the donut shop for a coffee and a plastic brownie. 
            I cleaned up a bit and had some wine. 
            Nancy called and I convinced her to come over.
            I called the CKLN radio station and was told that someone would listen to my DJ demo tape that night. 
            Nancy arrived and had some wine. We talked for a while and then made love. She went down on me and then I fucked her from behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment