Sunday 22 November 2020

November 22, 1990: She had a blanket over her head so I wouldn't see her new haircut


Thirty years ago today

            I had already been up for an hour when Nancy came by around 10:00. She was being really silly and putting a blanket over head because she didn't want me to see her new hairstyle. We made love after a while. 
            I went with her at 13:00 because she was going to briefly meet Susan. I waited for her at Cumberland Terrace but she took an hour and by the time she showed up it was time for her to go to work. She felt guilty for wasting my time. 
            I went to the Fashion Tower Cafe and had a lousy meal.
            I bought a six-pack of Carta Blanca, some 10-0-6, and groceries. 
            Nancy came over again later in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment