Sunday 8 November 2020

November 8, 1990: Heidi said her lesbian lover made up with her so she had to cancel our date


Thirty years ago today

            I didn't have to get up until 8:15 but I rose anyway a little before 8:00. I had breakfast and left at 8:30. I got to Adelaide and John at 8:55 and Tod showed up just after 9:00. We moved a security company that had been just around the corner from my old address of 48 Widmer to Queen and Parliament. We finished at 15:30. 
            I was getting ready to meet Heidi when she called to tell me that her lesbian lover had made up with her so she had to cancel our date to go dancing with her at the Claremont. She said she'd call me on the weekend. 
            I talked on the phone with Yvette and then with Nancy. 
            There was an interesting article in the Toronto Star about cyberspace technology. It would be a good investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment