Saturday 28 November 2020

November 28, 1990: At 1:30 Mike said he was going to score some hash and check out the hookers


Thirty years ago today 

            After the restaurant closed, Nancy, Mike and I went for coffee in a donut shop at John and Queen. We arranged to meet on Tuesday to see "Misery". We were there until 1:30 when Mike said he was going to score some hash and check out the hookers. 
            Nancy and I made it to bed just after 2:00. 
            I stumbled out of bed at 6:30. I made it to Islington to meet Chris at 7:25 but he didn't show up until 7:45. He, Jim Bylo and I did a house move in which two houses were being moved into one by two crews. We all helped each other with the unloading. The customer gave us $25 for lunch and we went to O'Toole's. 
            We had truck trouble so I didn't get home until 22:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment