Wednesday 18 November 2020

November 18, 1990: I finished off the Corona and went to bed


Thirty years ago today

            I went out in the early afternoon to have lunch at the Vienna Deli. I had a thin minestrone, a ceasar salad, a lousy turkey sandwich and a Molson Light. I wouldn't go back.
            Jennifer called to apologize for not talking with me longer the night before at The Beehive. I did her horoscope and we would probably get together soon. 
            I spent the rest of the night going through the remainder of the comic strips that I'd cut out and pasting them into a scrapbook. I also organized in chronological order the Little Orphan Annie adventure I'd been collecting. 
            I finished off the Corona and went to bed around midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment